It’s the culmination of the entire football season, but really, the Superbowl is a vehicle for commercials — and gobs of finger foods. Let’s be real now: If you head to the big game and there’s only stale potato chips and a pizza, it’s a bit of a letdown. But, when the snacks are incredible (and incredibly varied), you can overlook a toiling, slow game or a mid-show blackout or even a “meh” halftime show.
BRING ON THE SNACKS.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Dip with Cheesy Pepperjack on Top
- 4-Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
- Chopped Broccoli, Carrots, Celery and Cauliflower with Ranch Dip
- Garlic Herb or Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Spicy Firecracker Hot Dogs
- Pretzel Dogs
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Empanadas
- Nate’s Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sliders
- Fruit Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Monkey Bread