Love it or hate it, you can’t deny that Starbucks has cemented itself in American culture. There’s a siren-logoed store on every street corner, and in many circles, it’s officially fall the moment the chain releases the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Combine that with the rainbow drink craze that had people everywhere Instagramming their coffee breaks and annoying their baristas with very specifically customized orders, and it’s abundantly clear that we’re overdue for a ‘Bucks-themed costume.
You could dress as a Frappuccino—there are tons of awesome ideas online to get that look—but we decided to focus on two other ways to pay homage to your go-to spot to get your java fix: Namely, the siren logo itself (uh, who doesn’t want to be a mermaid these days?!) and the of-the-moment rainbow drink.
There’s no reason to believe the company would give you a free drink if you walked in on Halloween in either of these costumes, but a kind barista may give you a little upgrade. Shoot, we would.
Starbucks Siren Costume
- Star tiara, $10.50; Amazon
- Celadon green mermaid wig, $12; Amazon
- Siren tank top, $15.50; Amazon
- Mermaid skirt, $15; Amazon
- Starbucks mug, $9; Amazon
Starbucks #PinkDrink Costume
- Pink dress, $15; Amazon
- Strawberry patches, $8.50; Amazon
- Strawberry earrings, $2.40; Amazon
- Green headband, $12; Amazon
- Logo printout (tape to waist to mimic the style of the drink)
- Starbucks tumbler, $20; Amazon