The only thing more enjoyable than watching Cookie Lyon, the ex-wife of a drug dealer-turned-hip-hop mogul, plot to get half of her ex’s fortune is copying her fierce-yet-fabulous style. I mean, really. The woman knows how to rock a scowl and a red lip.
This could be a couple’s costume, with your guy dressing up as Lucious Lyon (AKA Terrence Howard, AKA the aforementioned ex). Here’s how to nail both looks:
The Cookie Lyon Costume:
- Faux-fur jacket, $24; Amazon
- Leopard print midi dress, $12; Amazon
- Thick gold-tone hoop earrings, $12; Amazon
- Gold-colored cuff bracelet, $4; Amazon
- Revlon “Love That Red” lipstick, $5; Amazon
The Lucious Lyon Costume:
- Moustache (A must! We recommend the “Con Artist”), $8; Amazon
- Navy ascot, $20; Amazon
- Cream-colored men’s dress shirt, $20; Amazon
- Gold paisley pocket square, $5; Amazon
- Beige blazer, $35; H&M
Want even more costume ideas? Visit Collegiate Cook every weekday for the rest of our #Halloween15 ideas, where we’ll feature a costume idea or recipe so you can host a party that doesn’t suck (even if it’s really last-minute).
Note: This post contains affiliate links. It’s how we raise money to support the site and make annual donations toward undergraduate scholarships at the University of South Florida.