For fans of “Once Upon A Time,” this season’s about to get really interesting. (And if you haven’t seen it, stop reading this post and start binge-watching. Then come back. We’ll wait.) The show has centered on Emma Swan, the protagonist who has to continually protect — and save — the town of Storybrooke, a land run amok with classic fairytale characters.
This season, the tables have turned, with Swan going dark. She’s the new supervillain, which makes her (a) way more fun to watch, and (b) a nice way to stand out from those other Emma Swans who stuck with the classic red leather jacket and jeans tucked into boots.
“Dark” Emma Swan Costume:
- Black faux-leather wrap jacket, $40; Amazon
- Black leggings, $15; Amazon
- Penny Loves Kenny Spike-Heeled Boots, $38; Amazon
- L’Oreal British Red Lipstick, $6; Amazon
- Platinum blonde hairspray, $7; Amazon