You’ll have to wait until Dec. 18 to catch the latest installment in the Star Wars series, but that shouldn’t stop you from going full Jedi (or Sith — just please not Jar Jar Binks) beforehand. The latest movie follows Luke, Leia and Han Solo’s adventures long after the demolished the Death Star, but that’s as much as we’ll tell you, because we don’t want to spoil anything for you. Or ourselves. But mostly, for you.
So, without further ado, onto the Star Wars costume ideas!
- If you want to one-stop shop, go for the deluxe costume ($80; Amazon)
- Olive capris, $33; Amazon
- Beige scoopneck top, $8; Amazon
- Tan extra-long scarf, $13; Amazon
- Leather skinny belt, $4; Amazon