Superheroes have never been hotter on TV. Case in point? The Flash, Gotham, Constantine, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
But the real gem among these? Arrow. Beyond Stephen Amell’s Ninja Warrior-like training skills, the show surprised everyone with its gritty take on what could be one cheesy, cheesy character. Plus, it’s virtually Spandex-free, so you can look badass without spending the whole day sucking in your gut and picking wedgies.
- Black eye mask, $5; Amazon (If you find a better version, please let us know!)
- Green sleeveless hoodie, $27; Amazon (Cut it just below the chest, then wear over a leather jacket) OR Green Arrow Deluxe Jacket, $38; Amazon
- Men’s GI boots, $28; Amazon
- Bow and arrow set, $22; Amazon
- Black faux-leather pants, $26; Amazon
- Black bustier, $13; Amazon (shown) OR black camisole, $4; Amazon
- Faux-leather jacket, $26; Amazon
- Black faux-leather leggings, $8; Amazon
- Eye mask, $5; Amazon (We’re not sold on this mask; if you’ve found a better version, comment & tell us!)
- Black flat boots, like this Steve Madden pair, $64; Amazon
- Black leather gloves, $24; Amazon