Oh, Bob’s Burgers. You had us with your pun-erific Burger of the Week signs. Then cemented it with Linda’s “Porcelain Babies” song.
If you want to be comfortable — and not invest too much in your wares — we’ve found your ideal costume. Plus, it gives you an awesome excuse to rock a fake mustache or an incredible accent. Just listen to Linda say, well, just about anything.
Here’s how to get the look:
Gene as Beefsquatch:
Bob from Bob’s Burgers Costume:
- Bob’s Burgers costume (branded apron and extra-bushy mustache), $17; Amazon
- Plain gray t-shirt or a gray t-shirt that secretly promotes your show, $17; Amazon
- Bag of burgers from the nearest drive-thru or a 60-pack of gummy burgers to hand out, $11; Amazon
Linda from Bob’s Burgers Costume:
- Black flip wig, $15; Amazon
- Red cat-eye glasses, $5.50; Amazon
- Red longsleeved henley shirt, $11; Amazon
- White half-apron, $10; Amazon
Louise’s Bunny Ears: