For our final costume, we scoured our search results to update one of our most popular looks to date. With all of the Gagas, Kardashians and Honey Boo Boos in our past, we were surprised to find that one of the most sought-after styles is also one of the tamest (and chic-est): Taylor Swift. When it comes to getting Swifty’s look, it really comes down to the makeup: a red lip, winged liner and a big, fat 13 drawn on the back of your hand.
Last year, we brought you her “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” look, which we’ve updated. And because one costume isn’t enough, you can also rock T-Swizzle’s “22” style.
Taylor Swift Costume, Take One: “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
- Fake Black Wayfarer Glasses, Amazon; $2.90
- Hairdo Clip-In Bangs, Amazon; $17.51
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire & Ice, Drugstore.com; $7.99 (or Covergirl Lip Perfection in Flame)
- Daisy White Lounger Pajamas, Sleepyheads; $38.47 (or the official Squirrel Pajamas from the video, $60)
- Red by Taylor Swift, Amazon; $13.88 (Okay, not completely necessary to transform into T-Swizzle, but pretty darn close.)