Some might call it absurd. We call it absurdly brilliant.
In honor of the SyFy film that took the Internet by storm, we bring you not one but TWO takes on the Sharnado costume. Proceed at your own risk. And cue “Eye of the Tiger(head Shark).”
Sharknado, Take One:
Dress up as a shark. Commence with the partying. When somebody comments on your costume, spin around in circles so they know that you, my friend, are not Jaws. You are a fiercely twirling Sharknado, churning with fury and, admittedly, foolishness.
Sharknado, Take Two:
Follow this DIY and attach sharks to the outside using fishing wire — or, if you’re short on time and crafting skills, simply attach the sharks to a white/gray pants and top, and like Sharknado No. 1, get twirlin’.
- Vertical Shark Hat, $5; Amazon
- Toy Sharks, $4.89; Amazon
- Papo Great White Shark Toy, $8.57; Amazon
- Halloween Spider Webbing, 79 cents per bag; Amazon (for tornado swirls; see DIY)
- Plastic Poultry Netting, $14.66; Amazon (for creating the tornado’s structure)
Swing by tomorrow for the very last costume of our #Halloween13 series! It may not be the end to our Halloween fun, but it will be a costume to remember. For like, ever.