Whether you want to throw a graduation party or just organizing a get-together of friends and college mates, seafood can be a great option, especially if you’re short on time. This crab dish is just one of my easy seafood recipes that you can prepare without any sort of hassle. First up is a tailgate-worthy set of Fresh Main Crab Sliders. (Check back early next week for his second installment, a to-die-for shrimp dish!)
- 12-pack Slider Rolls
- (2) ½-LB packages of picked Maine crab meat
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 1 Roma tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1-2 cups heavy cream
- 1 lime
- Take a sauté pan and cook bacon slices to desired crispness. Set on a plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease.
- Add heavy cream to the sauce pan before bringing it to a boil. Mix in the butter and the juice of 1 lime, stirring until well combined. Put it aside after they are reduced.
- Peel and slice the avocado. Slice the tomato.
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Cut the slider roll in half and stick it facedown to let it brown slightly.
- Set roll on a plate and prepare the crab slider. At first, add avocado to the bottom side of slider bun and then add the crab meat.
- Now add sliced bacon and drizzle the cream sauce on top. It’s time to add a slice of tomato and top with the other half of the slider bun.
About the Author: Mak Jones is a foodie and occasionally blogs and writes columns about seafood recipes.