Just a few freebies so far, but as the month progresses more and more deals will be added. Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you hear of any bargains — I’ll credit you and link to your blog, if you have one.
- Starbucks (via Walmart) — Fill out a short form to receive a sample of Starbucks Via instant coffee.
- Taco Bell — Snag a free limeade sparkler (cherry or lime mixed with lemon-lime soda) when you download the coupon online.
- Kraft — Fill out the form to get two free sandwich shop mayonnaise samples, like chipotle or garlic & herb.
- IHOP — Get a free meal right away — and another one year from now — when you join the “Pancake Revolution” on Facebook.
June 4 (National Doughnut Day):
- Dunkin Donuts — Get a free donut with every drink purchase all day long.
- Krispy Kreme — Get a free doughnut of your choice just for visiting.
- McAlister’s Deli — Download the McAlister’s Deli App, show it to store employees and get a free cup of soup.
June 18 (National Flip Flop Day 2010):
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe — Be one of the first 500 to walk in wearing flip flops and get a free 24-ounce Jetty Punch smoothie.
June 20 (Father’s Day, US):
- TCBY — Join the eClub and get a coupon for a free small cup/cone of frozen yogurt for Dad, so nobody can say you didn’t get him anything. (However, if they do call you cheap, well, they might be right. Better spring for a tie or a fingerpainting of the two of you or something.)