– 1 can refried beans
– 1 pint sour cream
– 1 packet of taco seasoning mix
– 2 avocados
– 2 bunches of scallions (chop thin)
– 1 large tomato (dice or cut into chunks) — I didn’t have a tomato on hand, so I subbed in salsa.
– 1 small can of sliced black olives
– 1 8 oz bag of sharp cheddar cheese
– 1 bag of tortilla chips
1. Scoop out the avocados into a bowl and mash with a fork until the texture is similar to guacamole. Set aside.
2. In a second bowl, mix the sour cream and taco seasoning mix. Set aside.
3. Dice tomato into chunks.
4. Chop scallions.
5. In a medium-sized serving tray, layer ingredients in the order above.
6. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!